Thursday 11 October 2007

Train Knitting and Tinking...

Picked up "Juliet" again this morning as have more yarn now. Decided I would try to get another pattern repeat done on the train this morning. No such luck. In my half asleep state I judged where I was in the pattern incorrectly, did two and half rows and then had to tink back to where I'd begun. By the time I'd done that I'd arrived at work! My fingers are itching to pick it up again, but its lunch time now and I've got a seminar to run this afternoon. That train journey home is calling me!

To fill in time while waiting for extra yarn for "Juliet" I knitted another C&G sample (edging), and the Umbilical Cord Hat from S&B Vol 1 in Patons Washed Haze aran cotton from stash for a new baby gift. Photo pending. I need to do another two of these in the next few weeks, as babies appear to be being born weekly amongst my friends at the moment!

Expecting to have some car knitting time this weekend as travelling to Hull and back again; but looks like it will be finishing "Juliet" unless I get a lot done on her tomorrow.

No comments: