Thursday 18 October 2007

rethinking, listing

While I was folding the washing on Tuesday night my thoughts about my knitting projects unsnarled and I suddenly felt more focussed about all the projects I've got on the go. So:

Current Projects:

Samples for C&G module 1
Gift for my sister
80s sleeveless sweater in Debbie Bliss silk.
Umbilical cord hat in Debbie Bliss merino aran.

In The Queue:

Cape from Classic Weekend in Rowan Scottish Tweed aran, lavender colour (NOT in the black acrylic/wool mix; both the colour and texture of the scottish tweed will work better for this pattern).

"Bridges" from Rowan 42 in black aran weight soft acrylic/wool mix (NOT in the vintage yellow mohair - that needs an ironic, 80s kind of pattern)

Vogue ribbed turtleneck in yellow mohair?

Short sleeved cabled wrap cardigan from Classic Weekend in yellow Debbie Bliss merino aran

Another 3 hour sweater in RYC dk cashsoft.

Rowan handknit cotton vest, own design. (A summer knit really so will return to it after xmas).

Ahhh, that feels better!

No comments: