Thursday 22 December 2011

Nolita Lace Cap

Julia visited this weekend just gone, and she borrowed from my pile of knitted hats as the weather was cold and icy here. She loved the Battleboro hat, but knitting a pattern twice bores me so today I cast on the Nolita Lace Hat, from Andrea Tung's Hats, Mittens and Scarves. Julia actually bought me this cute box of pattern cards as a gift a few years ago, so it only seems right that she should benefit from it! I am using stash of course - King Cole Inspire - left over from a shawl some time ago. Julia wore the shawl while here and admired the colour. Here is the Nolita Lace Cap, so far:


We have two films lined up to watch tonight (a movie marathon), so might even finish it, as the lace is drop stitch and it is already growing quickly.

No comments: