Tuesday 29 November 2011

A Little More on Surface

Hey do you see what I'm doing here? Blogging every day! I do actually keep a written knitting journal, so am trying to use this format more for that - and prevent those long weeks of no blogging.

Bear with me, I am trying to get my picture of Bella up, but Blogger and my computer don't want to play. It will happen, and in fact is up on my Rav page now.

So yesterday I spent a lot of the day staring at a screen at work (finishing off documents), and was brain-exhausted by the end of the day. Did not knit at all on my commute, but I did listen to the latest Stash and Burn (Episode 112). After I got home, had dinner and unwound a bit I did half a pattern repeat on the second Surface sleeve, and in doing that finished the patterned section - onto plain stocking stitch again, which lends itself much better to evenings after work.

And of course I daydreamed about things I would like to cast on - yesterday it was the Oasis Wrap from the Sept 2010 edition of Yarn Forward. I have some Lornas Laces in Clay from a long-ago yarn swap (thanks Jane!) that might just work....

No comments: