Sunday 21 April 2013

Averill

So having said I'd lost my knitting mojo, I find myself feeling much better about knitting today as I am wearing for the first time my new Averill vest (from Knitscene, Spring 2012)!
Here is the back detail:

I love how this has come out - I had been worried that the flashes of gold might be too much, but I think as long as I keep the rest of the outfit plain it will work.  Today (a Sunday) I am wearing it with a 3/4 length sleeve white tee and black skinny jeans from M&S, and suede knee length Aerosole boots which I picked up in DC.  You can't see my hair in the pick, but I have accessorised with a peacock feather hair clip to pick up the colours in the vest.

Feeling my knitting mojo returning, I picked up a knitting magazine earlier - time to cast on...again!!

No comments: