Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday Secrets

Sunday is knitting group day for me, and at present on Sundays I am working on a secret project, and actually I have very little else on the needles. However, I have started a non-secret project - a cardigan, in some Rowan Little Big Wool. I cast on top down, and completed about 2" of moss stitch, and have commenced the sleeves/body with yarn over raglan increases in stocking stitch. After I break for the sleeves, I'll do some kind of all over lace leaf stitch for the rest of the body under the arms. The sleeves will be stocking stitch, and the borders in moss stitch.
It is not progressing very quickly though as I can't put my mind to anything much at the moment; to many other things to think about, like home, and family. Hopefully I will feel clearer in a couple of weeks.
See below for a piccie of progress so far on the Little Big Wool Cardigan.

No comments: