Tuesday 20 November 2007

Commission knitting...

Below is a pic of my first of four pre-christmas commissions; this is going to be another Fitted Knits Two Tone Shrug (although it will not be two-toned!) for Linda, who received my earlier attempt as a gift, and has requested a luxurious silver one for dancing. This looks lovely; I am using Patons Orient and Twilleys Goldfingering in silver mixed together. Gauge is way, way off but it doesn't really matter with this kind of construction as its the underarm measurement that determines the fit.

I will also be doing more Stephanie Japel patterns as commissions; a One Skein Wonder (modified) in Louisa Harding sari silk ribbon, and a scarf in the same yarn (my own pattern), AND another Paris Loop, for Julia's mum (Julia was the recipient of the one I made earlier).

Plus my hubbie has requested a jumper.

Plus I would like to enter a vintage knitting competition - I'll blog the details soon.

Too much knitting, definately not enough time!

No comments: